Posted on 06 June 2019
- They're super tasty!
- Jalapeños are great for salsas
- Jalapeños make delicious poppers when stuffed with cheese and grilled
- Jalapeños are one of the first hot peppers to harvest each season, with some of our Jalapeño varieties ready from seed to harvest in just 65 days
- Jalapeños can be picked anytime, whether they are green or when they've matured to their red, orange or yellow ripened color.
- Jalapeños are easy to grow from seed!
- Jalapeños come in different colors like yellow and orange. Make sure to check out our yellow NuMex Lemon Spice Jalapeño - This yellow jalapeño is joining in on the popularity enjoyed by colorful bell peppers. It’s a fact that growers receive a premium for produce with novel coloration. Or if you like orange, grow our NuMex Jalapeño Orange Spice seeds - This new hot and colorful orange jalapeño is great in the home garden along with yellow and green japlapeños.
Check out some our different varieties of Jalapeño seeds and make sure to grow some in your garden! They also grow great in large containers.
Jalmundo NuMex Jalapeño Seeds - It's back! Extra large jalapeño developed for America's love of jalapeño popper appetizers. This jumbo jalapeño is bigger and has more heat than the Early Jalapeño. Easy to grow in containers and matures early.
Jalapeño Mucho Nacho seeds - A great pepper to chop into fresh salsa or other dishes needing some spice. Put thick slices on top of nachos before broiling. There is no need to first roast and peel, just use it directly from the garden.
Early Jalapeño Seeds - The best pepper for short seasons and cooler climates! These are one of the earliest peppers at just 65 days from seed to first harvest.
NuMex Orange Spice Jalapeño Seeds - This new hot and colorful orange jalapeño is great in the home garden along with yellow and green japlapeños.
Jalapeño M Seeds - The addictive flavor of this Jalapeño M makes it America's most popular pepper! The Jalapeño M variety has larger fruit with more heat than the Early Jalapeño.
NuMex Yellow Jalapeño Lemon Spice Seeds - This yellow jalapeño is joining in on the popularity enjoyed by colorful bell peppers. It’s a fact that growers receive a premium for produce with novel coloration.