Happy Leap Year – cheers for an extra day! Jump start your salsa recipes with our Leapfrog Sale! Get 29% off our Leapfrog collection of Jalapeños, Serranos & Cayennes! Use...
Seed Terms are Outright Buy - We accept Paypal and Credit Cards.
United States Shipping estimate:
$3.95-$4.55 minimum for First Class - 3 -5 business days
(depends on location)
or choose Priority Mail - 2 business days for added cost. Note that the USPS has posted on their website that Priority Mail can be delayed for one additional day.
Orders 1 lb or above are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
USPS Shipping to Canada calculated by weight.
First Class Package International 7-21 business days
Priority Mail Canada 6-10 business days
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We had to stop shipping internationally due to unreliability of deliveries. Sorry for the inconvenience.
PayPal, ShopPay, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover
Seed Germination Guarantee
Replacement seeds or a seed refund.
Sandia Seed makes every effort possible to ensure your success. It starts with our quality seeds. All our seeds are select grade and germination must be above 85% before they are accepted as Sandia Seed Quality. Here is a quick overview for success. 1. Seedling mix, never peat moss, cover seed 1/4". 2. Moist at all times, can’t dry out once, seed will die. 3. Warm at all times, if they get cold the clock starts over. 4. Patience, don't compare peppers to any other vegetable germination times.
Pepper seeds only germinate when it is warm, because they want to complete their life-cycle and produce fruit. There is no reason for them to start growing when it is cold or dry. Each pepper variety takes a different amount of time to germinate. It can be 7 days or it can be over 45 days. More info at https://www.sandiaseed.com/pages/grow.
If, you have followed our instructions, and still do not get your seeds to germinate, please contact email@example.com We will go over your germination procedure and find a solution for you. Replacement seeds or a seed refund.
Terms of Online Retail Sales
* Notice: We are no longer able to change orders or shipping addresses once they have been placed. Please carefully review your order before you submit it. We will charge additional postage to ship again if the address entered is wrong or undeliverable.
You must supply a good shipping address. We ship quickly and sometimes as soon as the order is received. It is important to have all your info correct. If seeds are ‘returned to sender’ we will only refund the seed cost and not the shipping. All orders are subject to any third party shipping delays resulting from postal delays or unforeseeable circumstances that prevent Sandia Seed Company from fulfilling a contract. Which we will not be responsible.
Our goal is to have you become a returning customer and refer us to others, and to grow a lot of peppers and tomatoes!
We sell great quality seeds and if you have inquiries about germinating seeds, we will do everything possible to help you be successful. We have great customer service and will make every attempt to make your purchase a good experience.
Sandia Seed Company
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sandia Seed Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sandia Seed Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sandia Seed Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sandia Seed Company's web site are provided "as is". Sandia Seed Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sandia Seed Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sandia Seed Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sandia Seed Company's Internet site, even if Sandia Seed Company or a Sandia Seed Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sandia Seed Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sandia Seed Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sandia Seed Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sandia Seed Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sandia Seed Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sandia Seed Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sandia Seed Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
A classic, this Jalapeno Salsa Recipe is sure to please all salsa connoisseurs! Jalapeno Salsa Recipe 2-3 cups of chopped Fresh Tomatoes(or a jar or large 28oz can of preserved tomatoes)1...
Looking to grow the best chile seeds? Sandia Seed offers over 100 seeds for peppers of the world so you can grow a rainbow of flavors and heat in your...