Red Chile Infused Honey Recipe
This Hot Honey Recipe is great for spicing up your biscuits!
- Rough chop all your chiles to mor heat and flavor.
- In medium saucepan bring honey, chile, and salt up to 180 degrees.
- Let cook at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, make sure the heat is not to high or else your honey will boil over and make a huge sticky mess.
- Turn off heat and let cool for 1 hour.
- Strain out chiles, bottle, and enjoy.
Quick Tip: If you’re looking for a more savory honey, add in 2 cloves of garlic during the cooking process for added flavor!